ADG is a library providing a non-interactive canvas for generating technical drawings. The CPML project (Cairo Path Manipulation Library) is actually part of the ADG, so this tracker is used by the CPML project as well.
How to contribute
To be able to file bugs and feature requests you should sign in. Keep in mind that InDefero uses Gravatar images to quickly identify the users at a glance. For support requests or discussions that do not fit well into this tracker, a dedicated mailing list is available. Looking around or checking the state of the issues does not require any registration: this tracker is publicly accessible.
- Type (the type of issue reported)
- Priority (the seriousness of the issue)
- Component (where the issue is located with reference to the source code)
- ADG: no specific location
- ADG:Model: any model or derived object
- ADG:Entity: any entity or derived object
- ADG:Style: rendering customization
- ADG:GTK: specific GTK+ support
- CPML: Cairo Path Manipulation Library issue
- Build: autotools, scripts, tests and demos
- Docs: gtk-doc, XML files, docblock comments and translations
- Tools: bindings, related projects and anything outside the ADG tree
- Planned (in which release the issue will be / has been closed)
Getting the code
You can clone the git repository either from repo.cz or from SourceForge. Historically ADG was initially hosted by repo.cz and cloned after a couple of years on SourceForge when they added support for git. Both the repositories will be kept up to date so choosing one versus the other is only a matter of taste.
There are also other repositories available (at gitorious and on github) for more interactive development: if you want to play with the code, just clone my repository and push your changes. If you think your code is worth the inclusion in the mainstream, send a merge request when you are ready.
For instance, to clone the repository from sourceforge, build the library and run the demo program you could use:
git clone git://adg.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/adg/adg cd adg ./autogen.sh make demo/adg-demo