How to contribute
To be able to file bugs and feature requests you should sign in. Keep in mind that InDefero uses Gravatar images to quickly identify the users at a glance. For support requests or discussions that do not fit well into this tracker, a dedicated mailing list is available. Looking around or checking the state of the issues does not require any registration: this tracker is publicly accessible.
- Type (the type of issue reported)
- Priority (the seriousness of the issue)
- Component (where the issue is located with reference to the source code)
- ADG: no specific location
- ADG:Model: any model or derived object
- ADG:Entity: any entity or derived object
- ADG:Style: rendering customization
- ADG:GTK: specific GTK+ support
- CPML: Cairo Path Manipulation Library issue
- Build: autotools, scripts, tests and demos
- Docs: gtk-doc, XML files, docblock comments and translations
- Tools: bindings, related projects and anything outside the ADG tree
- Planned (in which release the issue will be / has been closed)
Getting the code
You can clone the git repository either from repo.cz or from SourceForge. Historically ADG was initially hosted by repo.cz and cloned after a couple of years on SourceForge when they added support for git. Both the repositories will be kept up to date so choosing one versus the other is only a matter of taste.
There are also other repositories available (on GitHub or on GitLab) for more interactive development: if you want to play with the code, just clone my repository and push your changes. If you think your code is worth the inclusion in the mainstream, send a merge request when you are ready.
For instance, to clone the repository from sourceforge, build the library and run the demo program you could use:
git clone git://adg.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/adg/adg cd adg ./autogen.sh make demo/adg-demo