tccv (two columns curriculum vitae) is a LaTeX class inspired by the template found at latextemplates by Alessandro Plasmati.
From a TeXnical point of view this is a complete rewrite. From the user perspective, the most relevant differences from the original template are:
- this is a class, not a template document;
- more than one page are handled properly;
- the fonts are selected from the psnfss collection, so no custom font installation should be required;
- it is plain LaTeX/Koma-script, so the CV can be compiled with the usual tools, latex and pdflatex included;
- the implementation is heavily based on custom environments and macros, so the document should be much easier to read (and customize);
- tccv is based on scrartcl (from Koma-script), not on article.
How to use
The sample PDF generated by the above class can be downloaded as well: nicola.en.pdf.